Sunday, August 11, 2013

Week 11/08/13

I have started a new job lately. We changed over to a new job last Wednesday. I didn't get to attend the induction on Wednesday though. I finished nights, therefore, only managed to turn up on Thursday. Didn't do much for those 2 days either.... what a skive! Settled some paperwork and occupational health stuffs. Wasn't too bad... I still need to meet my supervisor as well. I'm still not sure what I'm supposed to be doing yet at this point. It's not really been crystalised yet. I need to meet my supervisor and I guess wait till the students arrive before I have a clearer idea of what I am supposed to be doing...

Went to watch movie on Friday - Grown Ups 2. It was funny though. It's not brilliantly funny but funny enough. I enjoyed that movie. Actually, have I mentioned a movie I didn't really enjoy? Hmmmm

Bought some furniture from Ikea!! Was excited. So far, only built a red filing cabinet. I bought a cabinet thing as well which I haven't built yet. There's still things to buy and to be done but the house is coming along so well now!! I am so excited. Mr Dino is starting to do the wallpaper in the hallway. I can't wait for that to finish, cause I think it will look fab!!

Oh well, aside from that, there isn't anything much too interesting. Although my friend Rachel will be coming over to UK in May! I still haven't applied for leave yet, of course. But, hopeful that I should be able to get a few days off lol.

I am working this weekend.... quite scary. I don't remember much of my medical stuffs. I should really do a little more reading up before this weekend. Tra la la. Hope all goes well. :( And need to procrastinate a little less as well, sigh. I am pilling things up so much it's ridiculous. Anyways, another day at work tomorrow, find out what I'm supposed to be doing...

No comments: