Thursday, April 12, 2007

Random

I'm so sien of studying. Maybe I'll wake up early and revise tomorrow. Haih~~ Always like this before exam...
In the end, don't know can remember anything or not also...die la.
Oh Lord, I'm counting on you again. I've been trying hard to study Lord, but I leave it to you. If it's your will then let it be.

P/S:But deep inside I am praying that I can do well lorrr...

Ngiak...I'm slacking.

Random-posting before exam.

I have my leukocyte notes beside me...and practically nothing goes into the already hyperresonating mind..

xtra: when percussing an area filled with air, hyperresonance is supposedly detected.
percussing...on another note, is an action of stricking two bodies together, producing a sound..

Okay, I know it sounds alien..it's very much medical, that's why.
Sorryy....I *am* a medical student, you see..
Can't help it..especially when tomorrow's my exam...

But it's okay..after 12.00 tomorrow....
I AM FREEEEEE....for the moment anyway.
I have to study for mock OSCE after that...
sad.
this is
life of a medical student.

*glups*

No comments: