Thursday, May 1, 2008

Labour Day

Today is Labour Day.
Happy Labour Day to those working folks. This includes students.:)
This means holiday!!!
Haha. I should be happy. Haven't had much rest lately.
However, I couldn't really rest today too. I have to study.
Yesterday was a busy day.
In the morning, had to woke up at 8 to attend lecture. Yes, that's 8 a.m.
And then go for CSU practice just after lecture at 10.30 a.m.
After that, had to leave for Seremban for hospital visit at 12.30 p.m.
When we arrived at Vista at 6.30p.m. I had to prepare for church.
Well, in the end I didn't go also...ahha.
But, instead I went to meet Yan and Nic at the park. Haha.
We gossiped.
At 8 p.m., I went back to bath. Nic needs to have dinner.
Then, before Yan leaves to go home, we met at the playground in Vista B and ermm....gossiped more. Lol.
Went home, contemplated for a while to study the ear and decided to watch an episode of a Japanese drama instead.
At about 12 a.m., I went to bed.

So, I have to study today instead, to substitute for my lack of studying yesterday.
Hmmm epilepsy. Interesting.

Happy resting for those who had laboured before this. :)

1 comment:

sinlerongpo said...

lol... gossiping can be so hurtful sometimes... :)