Sunday, April 5, 2009

Buys And Discards

Alright. My friend from Japan sent me some more things. These are the things that she've sent to me...

See stamps...


At first I didn't know what it was. Then I noticed the clip thingy...and I realised it was a bra strap.

Handkerchief.

A measuring tape.

A bracelet.

Necklace. It's can be dissembled right.

Hair clip.

Earrings.

Bra set. Which I cannot fit in. Who wants bra and panties set? Brand new. Guaranteed not worn before. And I actually washed it ok..

A blouse.

Green blouse.

Coat. The size is a little big for me...but it's okay. Wearable..


Aside from that, I had also bought some stuffs. Some new stuffs I got are..

I bought a pair of heels from Promod online but when it arrived, I realised it was one size bigger. I swear that it was the normal size in UK for me...but who knows. Anyway, I didn't bother to return it. I am gonna make it work for me!! That I've poked holes in it...so I can't really return them now...

I was in the city the other day and went to TK Maxx. And I saw an interesting jacket. Tried it on and was just right for me. I had to get it.

This is how the jacket looks like.

The brand. Bench.

The back view.

I like that it has this little hole on it's hands cuffs that you can put your thumb through.

And this too. This is at the back of the neck.

You can open it and it has this hood hidden in it. Cool!


Me wearing it. Not very clear though...

No comments: