Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend

Well, this will include truckloads of pictures.

Let me start from Thursday. Basically, went to a rave but I don't have any pictures with me now to put up.

On Friday, I went to church and then dinner at a Loon Fung, meeting up with some friends.

Saturday, did random stuffs at home, cleaning the house, etc etc and then dinner at night at Arta with Zakhir and Liying. See below (not very clear, I realised)...

It has other areas as well, like the bar (see below)

bar area - picture taken from outside window...

The rest of the place on our way to the restaurant.

the door to the restaurant

huge menu on the wall




Brought to our seats.

Arta - fancy sign

I liked the black napkins

bar area in the restaurant area


bread and olives to start - I mean I don't usually eat olives but these are soo nice!

Half a bottle of wine which comes with the single offer of 15.95 pounds for a 2 course meal.

My friend had mussels in white wine and smth smth sauce for starters (which I heard was delish) and marinated lamb shank which was superbly tender with sides of vegetables and potatoes (which was changed thanks to the help of the wonderful waitress).

Not so clear picture of the chicken wings - yummy.

Me and another friend's 6 dishes of tapas - for 21.95 pounds couple's deal. The one above was one of the choices.

Paella tapa.

Salmon and fried codfish and salmon.

One of the best dishes - spanish tortilla - it's like a quiche made of eggs and potatoes. awhhhh

With the couple's deal, we were supposed to get a bottle of house wine but we asked if we could get sangria instead and with just an extra of 3 pounds, we did!! (again, thanks to the waitress who asked for us)

All of the food was nice. I know I said 6 dishes, I didn't take some of the photos. There were some prawns as well.

Then progressed to the toilet..

The fancy sign on the female toilet's door..

Me...taking self pics in toilet...

Old looking toilet...

Interesting looking sink. Can you spot the sensor? It's in front and below the sink...

That's my Saturday. I have to say, it was kind of pricey but the food was great, service was impeccable and the place is sooo pretty!! All in all, worth the money. Good for special occasions.

Sunday, went over to Ryan's.

A birdie Ryan gave me - named it Billie. Nothing to do with Easter actually, just random.

I got 2 Easter eggs. :)

Haven't opened it yet. I'll take more pics when I opened it yeah?

No comments: