Thursday, July 22, 2010

Largs

So, a few months ago, Ryan and I went to Largs, a place south of Glasgow.

This are pictures on the way to Largs.




In Largs. On the way looking for a parking spot.








A Viking ship. Just for decorations..of course.





The stretch of beach sort of (beaches in UK are mainly stony...have no idea why they are beaches anyway)






Our picnic.

























Nardini Cafe - apparently serves world known ice cream or so they claim...



Speedboat ride for 5 pounds!










Heheeh. Gingerbread Scottish men (in kilts! Cute!!)




Isn't this adorable???

Even the food are knitted!!!



Queuing up for Nardini's ice cream


Yummy looking desserts....

Me enjoying my chocolate mint ice cream ( although I don't think it's the best I've tasted..)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.