Monday, September 20, 2010

Updates

Okay, these are some new things that had showed up in my life :)

1) I have a TV in my house now (previously don't have) and we have cable (Virgin Media) which is quite cool. Although I only do watch just a number of channels only...it's still nice :)

 
2) Well, the kitchen lights have been off the months now and my landlord installed a new one!! LIGHT! And it looks so much cooler than the previous one hahaah.


3) I lost my glasses and thus needed new ones. I got 2 cause there was a 2 for the price of 1 promotion at Specsavers but the sad news is the eye test showed that I had an increased refraction in both my eyes - 9.5! for my left eye and 7.5 for my right. I was devasted!! But anyways, still need em glasses, so here goes...


First pair



Can't really see, but the lenses are really really thick cause I couldn't afford to thin them lol


2nd pair 





4) I was walking around in Asda with Ryan and came around this baking for beginners set and it was only for 10 pounds!! I was sold. And Ryan got it for me. Sweetheart that he is :) *nothing to do with threats*


Tadaa! What a pretty little thing :) My precious


Let's open it!!


Free baking cookbook!


Measuring cup


Non-stick baking pan


Various sizes cookie cutter


Mixer! Always wanted it...


Part of the mixer

Until next post :)

No comments: