Monday, June 13, 2011

Keavil House

This was when I went for an overnight stay at Keavil House with Ryan :)

Waiting for our rooms to be ready


The door to the bar area





The front reception

The hallways to our room

Our room








The dining room for inclusive dinner :)

The front door

Going to the swimming pool haha

Some naked guy statue

Preparing for dinner

Dinner menu



Our complimentary bottle of wine - Rose


At the swimming pool 

My starter - chicken liver pate

Ryan's starter - haggis coated with oatmeal


Ryan's main - burger

My main - some fish

Side veges

My cheesecake

Ryan's chocolate cake

Breakfast






Jacuzzi





Sauna

Steam room




Lunch buffet







Outside - going to the car








Okay, the orders are probably a bit messed up but I couldn't be bothered....and all of these!! (meals included) for 100 pounds! I reckon it's a brilliant deal :D

No comments: