Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Week 17/03/13

I'm sorry. I've been late with my updates again... I've been working nightshifts during the weekend. So, that's my excuse. I'm currentlyon night shift as I type!

Anyways,  what have I been up to? Not that anyone asked.... :(

I went for Zumba toning class at the Scotston Glasgow Club on Tuesday and it was very fun! I was tired and sweaty and sore after so I felt like I had done a great amount of cardio plus worked my muscles. Will defo go back again.

I also went to watch a movie by myself on Wed. Decided to watch something...light hearted. So Guilt Trip it was! Pardon the irony... I liked it. In short, it was about a son ended up going on a road trip with his mother while he was trying to sell some product that he had created. The mum was a typical naggy mum who has mucho love fpr her son but obviously the son was not very keen on having listen to his mum nag and give advice all the time (even if sometimes it can be helpful). I can personally relate to that... It obviously ended well with good son-mother bonding thing. After the movie, I felt guilty about treating my mum badly when she tries to give advice cause she means nice. Although sometimes not the most applicable, it's the thought that counts  I guess. I do think sometimes I don't give parents enough credit or pay much attention to their advice. Just because it feels like they're telling me what to do and I got sick of that. I don't know if they understand that I am more grown up and I am capable of making my own decisions. And although their advice are valid, sometimes I thik it's important to let me decide myself or make my own mistakes in order to learn it. They kind of expect you to just listen wihtout questioning. It's annoying like that. I am going to try and listen better.  But I stick to my own judgments. If it's valid advice I will take it. If I disagree then well, I will take z deep breath and don't shout at them....

Thursday was my date night with Mr. Dino! Went ot Bacchus with a voucher that I he bought for both of us! So excited. It's a bar/restaurant along Glassford Street. The place was empty when we were there. The voucer entitles us to a shared plattern of steamed mussles and an 8oz steak each with chunky chips and salad. It was yummmmyyyyyy. Te mussels were heavenly. I have no idea what sauce it was but it was soooo delicious. The chips and salad was nice and although the seasoning forthe steak was good and flavourful, it was way too chewy for me. I did order a well done but I found it really difficult to chew through it. Or maybe it's just me... I still think they have overdone it. We ordered an extra dessert each but we both ordered the same - hot fudge chocolate cake. It was scrumptious! You know how much I adore sweets. We left as they were just about to start a pup quiz lol. I didnt understand why the place was empty... maybe because it was a weekday. But the food was pretty good and reasonably priced and the staffs were nice too. So by the end of the day, we had a great meal annd really enjoyed ourselves for what I think, for the Groupon porce, was worth the money.

Oh,, I also bought a new bag which I ordered online from this website called JusFab. I will explain about it in more detail when I have the chance...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://www.beatsbydreking.com]dr dre beats[/url][/b] practically i needed a meal when kiss on to thursday night time. i got that are fortunate enough you can connect with along with shut to 5:00 that day and reveal a safety inside a counter. rrt had been really good, but are still not at a matching flat in the role of Urtoawa some of the best merchants. it is really an regrettable proven fact that much Us people resident leave out to consume the most popular whole lot 3-5 portions over vegetables and fruits daily. several wheatgrass treatments and in addition tsp of of wheatgrass object inside of the healthy morning drink combine supplies comparable cost of a total, Compounded green vegitables vegetation. Wheatgrass nutritional vitamins sell great necessary protein, tablets p oker, good, m-6 and in some cases s-12, Folate, properly as mineral.


[b][url=http://www.beatsbydrekings.com/]beats by dre[/url][/b] in order to Ziggy, a solution quite no. "everybody get them pet assignments that they can do, he explained. "I really was active in the movie -- which were these plan, you're certain of? many are involved in the beverages since headsets and things like that, but rather we don't look at the film so as to market products and also retrieve.


http://www.beatsbydrevogue.com You will delight in whatever music these kind of earbuds. some of the tones headsets are great for iPods, i-phones, and in addition travel audio ball players. they begin to transport the entire sound you are going to said to be ear canal. some of the studio room beats by dr dre relates by two divide cables and wires, using what 1 shows a total twine elimination generating your additional mic which will be used determined by answer contacts therefore. whenever coupled with all your ismartphone 3GS and also any other distinctive agreeable. may possibly be similarly a new good adapter ideal for use by aircraft, rrncluding a nice remarkable huge bests house cleaning material in agreement with insure ones own headsets are actually universally shiny,