Saturday, October 6, 2007

20

I am officially 20 years old already. :)
Actually my birthday is already over, like a few weeks ago. I've delayed writing about my birthday celebration because I was so lazy..hehe.
So, my first birthday celebration was not on the day itself. But was a 2 days earlier.
My friends decided that they would take the chance to sneak into my room during my CSU that morning and lay down the presents and clean my room while they were at it.
That morning, I had Dr. Htin Aung for CSU and was insulted terribly, so, when I got out of CSU 30 minutes later than the supposed time, I was feeling grouchy and emotional.
When, I got out of CSU, I received a message from Anne asking if I was coming back because the "contracters" are coming. Weird. Why didn't she tell me before that? Anyway, I was planning to go back also.
Arriving at the doorstep of my apartment, I looked into the kitchen.
Hmm..why are there so many Ikea plastic bags with things inside..
Ei, that bag looks like my collection of plastic bags.. Hmmmmmmmm......
The contracter threw my things out??? Are the fixing something in my room???? Eiiii...
So, slowly I approached my room and turned the knob expecting to find a few burly, dirty men in my room when I pushed the door open.
INSTEAD, I found a group of familiar faces shouting "SURPRISE!!!!"
*pauses a few seconds*
*who?what?huh?contracters?eh no la..*
ARghhhhhh.... they're my friends!!!!!!!
ARGHHhhHhhHh!!!!!!!!!
What the???
Then tears started dropping... *drips* *drips* *flowssss*
I was sooooo surprised!!!! I really was!!!!
I never expected them to do this, at this time!!!!! I couldn't stop crying.
Somemore after the traumatizing experience before hand... I was so shocked that I was speechless. I really didn't know what to say...
Then, I hugged everyone there. Awwww....that was really sweet of them. *sobs*
Big thanks and hugs and kisses to Hui Yan, Phing Phing, Ian Zing, Adeline, Chris, Eugene and Chester!!!!!!
After the whole thing, we went for lunch at Fusion Heaven. :)
Below are the presents.
They bought me a new comforter set and a toy.

Can you guess what it is??? Dinosaur? Sea monster?

NO!!! It's a giraffe! (from Ikea)

Yea! My bear has a new friend. I named it Glue. :P
They also bought me rug!!!
The precious card signed by all of them.
The next day, Hui Yan gave me another present.
Fahrenheit stickers.

Nurse's watch.

Wu Chun's keychain.

Some hand-made fluffy balls.


A special keychain.

Why is it special????

Because it is also a lighter!!

A tie.


An another precious card from Nic and Hui Yan. Thanks guys!:)

Necklaces from Fong and Esther. Blue one is from Fong before she goes back to Japan. And the brown one from Esther.

From Shin. Gave it to me a day after my birthday, when we met in Times Square with the others.

It was a great birthday. Though I had some who remembered my birthday earlier or later.. This was the first time. Normally, they either just forget. Haha. I had a lot of birthday wishes.

And had people to treat me to meals...heheh. I met my godbrother whom I had never met before in my 6 years. :) And he treated me to lunch.

Well, that's all. I'm 20 :D

4 comments:

gefallener Engel said...

glue? GLUE?!?!?!

of all the names in the world, you HAD to name it GLUE?!?!

well, i guess, you must be too overwhelmed with joy then.

geesh!

p.s: i'll get you a SUPERB present from disneyland when i go there this winter. a gift that only can be found in tokyo disneyland, and SCREAMS the words 'Tokyo Disneyland' so big that it'll make you FREAK!

lol... i'm so bored :( just lost my voice from karaoke some more... ('-_-);

BaByStEpHiE said...

wuahahahaaa..it's a giraffe and it's blue, thus G+lue=Glue..

You'd better be..hmmf :P

Dappy said...

Hi Stephie, I didnt know, happy belated 20th bday!


I love the presents you got. They're so practical. Gave me ideas. Haha.

BaByStEpHiE said...

Thank u :)

I love the presents too.. thanks to my practical thinking friends..hehe