Friday, November 9, 2007

5 things

5 things people don't know about me:

1. I talk to myself.
Of course I try not to get seen by other people, but I have a tendency to sort of talk to myself when there's nobody around eg. watching TV, walking alone, etc. I do self-monologues, aloud. I know it's weird. It's like a habit..

2. I hate most insects.
I do not like creepy crawlies except ants. I hate cockroaches, beetles, and even cicadas. I am not particularly scared of all of them, I just don't like them. I'm scared of some like cockroaches, cicadas.

3. I sing in the bathroom.
Like how I talk to myself, I also sing to myself and pretend that I'm actually singing on a stage. And the only time I get to myself is when I'm taking a shower. I actually didn't realise that I was singing that loud until my parents told me one day... However, since I started to stay with housemates other than my family members, I have toned down a lot.

4. I change interest very fast.
I can be obsessed with one thing for a period of time and the next thing you know, I'm moving on to the next. This applies for things like music, movies, books, celebrities, food, drinks, etc. It doesn't apply for some things though like flowers. But that doesn't mean that I couldn't be loyal when it comes to relationship....hopefully.

5. I am a bit OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
I like to organise things the way I like it. And if it is out of the order, I cannot help but rearrange it back. But, if this is repeated a few times, I will get really sick of it and leave it as it is, trying to understand that not everyone arranges things like me.. So, I guess I'm not so bad of an OCD, just a little bit..

4 comments:

sinlerongpo said...

normal typical teenager... don't worry la...

BaByStEpHiE said...

hahaa...not worried la. proud of it :)

sinlerongpo said...

ooo... one thing... you dont change things very fast...

Celebrity ? Still the same... BSB...

BaByStEpHiE said...

ermm..more to actors and actresses i guess.