Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Pets

I miss my hamster. Well, it's not exactly mine.. it actually belongs to my housemate. But, I had been feeding and playing with it so much, I think I would feel as much attached to it.

Sigh. I want a new hamster. But, it's quite expensive. I wanted to buy the exact replica of the hamster that ran away from the cage on sale in Carrefour, but they are not there already. Argghhh....

Yes, the hamster is smart. It ran away with the cage "doors" still intact. And it opened it..literally opened the "doors".. It's a genius!!! I guess it doesn't enjoy being limited in such a small space... and I don't think it likes us very much either. The hamster has this thing of biting anything that gets close to it...including fingers. Vicious little creature. However, it is super cute... and it's so fat... when it sits, it looks like a ball!!!

I miss that little thing. sigh.

4 comments:

sinlerongpo said...

should have both male and female... so you can have "hamsters" for the rest of your life...

BaByStEpHiE said...

ya..like i mentioned..how to bring back..??

sinlerongpo said...

arrange it with Air Asia or MAS... I am sure that allow pet under some circumstances...

For SIA, they allow pets to travel in the cargo... (I think so...)...

Or donate it to someone else... other people luv hamsters too :)

BaByStEpHiE said...

sigh...but if got kids also had to handle la..