Saturday, March 29, 2008

Back to Japan

Today Fong is going back to Japan. I feel a bit depressed. It's probably the pre-exam thing anyway... but still, there's always the after taste that of an aching feeling. You know, the one that accompanies when you leave family and friends and you sort of miss them...

So, she arrived in the afternoon and then we went to Midvalley (Fong, Sharon and I). And we went for lunch at Secret Recipe and met Shin there. After lunch, we went to see the pet exhibition. The animals are sooo cute. Too bad I couldn't take them back...

Little kitty kat.


Another kitty kat.



Georgous doggies. Father and son. :)



After some time, Fong and I decided to go to Carrefour to get some stuffs first. It was not for long. Went to ta pau some food home and we departed back to Vista...



She's gone now. Just left about an hour and a half ago. I'm so gonna miss her. Sigh.



Here are some pics for your erm...entertainment.



Fong and I at the pet exhibition.

Fong and Shin at the exhibition.

Shin, Sharon and I in Carrefour.



Fong and I outside Carrefour near the toilet and ATM.

Shin and I outside Carrefour.

Shin, Fong and I at the same place again.

I'll miss you guys. So gonna miss you guys. Arghghhghghghghgh....

3 comments:

gefallener Engel said...

HEY!!! what happened to my comment???

BaByStEpHiE said...

ahhaa...sorry. I have no idea what happened..

sinlerongpo said...

omg... so funny leh...