Sunday, March 9, 2008

Rant

Long emotional ranting ahead. Do not read if you are not into feeling more depressed. Do read if you are into delving in other people's bad days...

I am so frustrated.
Fong!!!! Why aren't you online. Geesh...I'm being more and more possessive every day.
Or more like addicted. Arghhhh..

I can't focus on studying. As much my brain is saying, logically, it's time for you to start studying!!! Start right now!!! I know. But, my body and soul aren't really responding. Such failure.

All this makes me feel like a complete loser. I have seen people who have so much more to stress about than me but they seem to be handling it just fine. And me, I am just stressed out by just all this minor, insignificant things??? I am such a failure, man.

Right now, I am thinking that I have not finished my CVS study schedule. In fact, I am wayyyy behind. And I have to wake up early for some patho session tomorrow. And I have to dread PBL and all the researching and studying and presenting. I am worried cause I can't seem to really remember what I have read throughout the week of MSK. I am worried for the fund raising. Don't know how it is doing. And I feel like I am not doing much... I'm thinking I have to study for CSU on Tuesday and praying I don't get in any trouble during CSU. Which means not getting some specific lecturers... I have sooo many things on my mind, it is really really driving me crazy. And of course, as usual, adding to my emoness. SIGH.

It is thus again, the season of Lent. And, like most Lent, I had never done anything special for it. You know, stuffs like fasting, abstaining from favourite stuffs or doing some spritual thing. And I haven't even been to confession!!! I shall not mention how long...

Really. I think I have been thinking too much. I was even thinking when I wrote the line before!!!!! I should turn off my brain for a while. Where's the switch...

1 comment:

sinlerongpo said...

Hey ya Step,

I think every students is feeling the same as well...

Hope you are doing fine now.