Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lalala...

My parents were here. My dad just went back a moment ago...
We went to Times Square and bought some things to prepare for urm...cold weather. Haha.
My mother will be staying here for the week to help me buy some things I guess... and I'll be going back next Sunday.

Haha...I think I'm just lazy..or probably my brain just ain't working to well, I can't seem to think of what to write...Oh, I just remembered..

*I passed!!*
Yeah!! So happy!! Most of my friends also passed. We shall not disclose what my exact marks were. Let's just be content that I passed kkk :) After taking the results, we went to 1U and eat Japanese buffet at Shogun. Hmm..it was OK. It was not tooo good but I guess not that bad... However, I do feel that it's not very worth the money or maybe I think I didn't eat worth the money. But the ice cream!!! I love peppermint chocolate!!! Ahh~~
Oopss I also forgot to tell that I changed my hairstyle yet again...haha. I shall try to put up a pic, but I don't have a proper camera right now. I can only depend on my webcam... :p
Hmm..anything else? I will try to put up some pics of my purchases. I bought quite a number of things :D

1 comment:

Jeremy Nunis said...

U changed ur hair again? OH no... :P