Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Life So Far

I do not have MSN right now, so I don't like to online. Furthermore I have a lot of things on my mind..so I'm sorry I won't be online as much as I wanted.

If I am online, I will be using iloveim.com and I really, really think it's my slow Internet that is causing my messages to arrive at the other side of the conversation really really late...sigh.

Anyway, lately I don't even feel like blogging as much, but I'll try.

And, if you're wondering what I've been up to lately. I've been pigging. And I meant it. Finished 2 storybooks in 2 days. Sleeping till noon daily. Eating a lot. A lot. And reading manga online - namely, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. And not forgetting the occasional television time. But mostly, in bed snugged finishing my book. I have so many to finish this hols!!

Write me a comment or something. Don't miss me. :)

#Random: I miss my hamsters... (I gave them away to the pet shop.., yes all 5!!) Goodbye...*sob*

2 comments:

crz said...

hi there!! just dropping by to say hi.. so yea.. hi :)

BaByStEpHiE said...

haha..hi back at ya :)hope u're enjoyin ur hols..don't nerd k..