Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Like Part 2

I was reading through my previous posts and found something and decided to do a newer version of it. :)

I like it when people invites me over to their house.
I like it when people cooks for me.
I like it when people tells me they enjoy having me over at their place.
I like it when people strokes my hair.
I like it when people trusts me.
I like it when people helps me carry my groceries.
I like it when people gossips with me.
I like it when people joins in cooperation with me in teasing someone.
I like it when people invites me for drinks.
I like it when people winks at me.
I like it when people squeezes my arm.
I like it when people hugs me.
I like it when people shares my views about something I don't like.
I like it when people walks me home.
I like it when people lets me help.
I like it when people sits by me in lecture.
I like it when people talks to me when I'm seemingly alone.
I like it when people laughs with me.
I like it when people tells me they misses me.
I like it when people messages me on Facebook.
I like it when people shakes my hand and asks for my name.
I like it when people smiles back when I smile at them.
I like it when people tells me my bakings taste nice.
I like it when people invites me to go shopping with them.
I like it when people offers me chocolates.
I like it when people helps me look for directions.
I like it when people asks me how was my day.
I like it when people offers to give a ride.
I like it when people when people buys me prezzies.
I like it when people messages me asking for help.
I like it when people lets me complain although they are really busy.
I like it when people wants to be friends with me again.

These are a few things that people in my life have done to make me happy :)

No comments: