Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Shopping

Han Ying and some others came to Glasgow from Edinburgh on Fri and we went shopping on Sat. I ended up buying a few things for meself..

One of the places we went to is Sports Direct. Cheap and nice :)

I bought knee length socks.

And leg warmers.

We also went to Primark which sells like the cheapest fashion ever here. Not of best quality butttt cheap!!


I bought a hat?? I have no idea what's it called...

Me trying it on.
A long sleeved hoodie top.
A mini skirt. I just love it. Although I don't think I look so nice in it...

A hoodie. SO nice and comfyyy...inside got mao mao one..



A pair of skinny jeans. I love the colour...
Trying it on with knee length boots.

Lalala.

2 comments:

taipomi said...

the hat looks really nice on u~!!!

BaByStEpHiE said...

Hhahaha..thank you :)so happy!!