Sunday, December 5, 2010

Added Collections

Just a post to show some of the things I have bought. Some have been for months and some just more recently... and also pressies by my friend!!

Bicycle hand pump for my bike but I couldn't figure out how to use it and therefore had not riden my bike in ages plus it's cold and winter now... 

Top by Ryan 

Cropped top by Ryan 

Jeggings (Jean leggings) by Ryan 

Bubble bath balls from M&S 

Bubble bath fizzlers from M&S. They're both half price!!

Booklight from M&S

Bras and knickers set from Primark 

Same as above 

Blank page notebook as my journal next year from WH Smith. And the covers are furryyyyyy 

Jeans from H&M by Ryan 

Snood/scarf from H&M by Ryan 

Dress from H&M by Ryan

Grey turtleneck from H&M by Ryan.

And pressies!! 

Birthday cards 


Book about Japan 

Pair of super furry leg warmers. Loveeee 


What's this? Nicely wrapped wonder 

Cool box

Oh!! It's a tea set, so pwwweeettyyy!!! I love! Thanks Fong!! 

No comments: