Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Snow


Snow is so pretty until it starts causing crazy chaos. It's been snowing and melting like mad for the past 2 weeks and it's been a hassle going in and out of hospital. Well, at least to and fro the hospital I was going to.

And yesterday, the sudden downpour of snow made some lorries railed of the motorway and subsequently causing road blockage (something to that effect, do not quote me!), which means roads closed and long alternative routes, not to mention the mounts of snow isn't making the driving (and the walking) any easier. And I didn't know how to get back home from the hospital...cause public transportation was reportedly not working and cars and cabs couldn't come...I was stuck! I was contemplating on staying in the hospital for the night when a bus passed by and decided to try to get on it. Good thing it was going to the city and at least it was some place familiar. Phewww.

To make things worse, it's winter! There's already not enough daylight for everyone to share. It's depressing. It's like I don't want to get out cause it's too cold but at the same time, I don't wanna stay at home, cause it's just....depressing I guess. I felt trapped in the house.

Snow, why can't you just be pretty and not that troublesome. Somebody get the snow out of the way.....:(

No comments: