Thursday, December 27, 2012

Post Christmas


Pictures!

Let's start with what I wore on Christmas Day. A red and black dress with sparkly tights ( can't see it's sparkly here) and a furry fake leather jacket.


A picture where you can see the top part.... oh and some long necklace.


Closer picture of my dress. Ta da




Fancy nails..... DIY


Here's a few pictures of Ryan and me.



And here's a few more pictures of MOI!


Greedy pig.... I even look extremely fat in this picture... 




Granny and grandad....


Then we had dinner....


And I took pictures of presents I have opened lol....


Look what Ryan got me!! A complete set of Harry Potter books!! Wheeee


Although I did have to send the books back and get a replacement cause of some error..... see if you can find it in the picture below...


There are 2 books of the same title. They missed out the 2nd book!! And instead they have 2 of the 1st volume....

That pretty much concludes the end of Christmas Day. The rest of it was filled with eating junk and watching more TV.

I shall finish with a picture of a coffee machine that we bought Ryan's mum for Christmas.

A Tassimo machine. Makes yummy cappucino <3 p="p">

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The proper choice of keylogger software. Now you have
to make sure it doesn't happen again in future. Suppose we want to set up E - mail address - we did. You can check out the information at any time, 50, 000 lovemaking predators online. Information gleaned from keylogging software can be detected, too, by some antivirus programs. And the best products will also work as an anti keylogging measurement as well as other types of malware on programs that are available.

My web-site - free keylogger