Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

Happy New Year!!
I still cannot believe it's 2013! The year seemed to have past by really quickly....as it does every year. I hope this would be a good year this new year. I have to make sure I make full use of every single day so I don't regret anything I do this year. A lot had happened over the past year. And greater things are just bound to happen this year :)

Every year I make a resolution. I see every year as a time to start anew. Even if I might not keep it LOL, it's nice to think that I can start from the beginning again....

Anyways, this year:
1. I wanna be fit. I lost a bit a weight but I think I've gained it all back again by now..... so I'm gonna try a proper diet and exercise so by this time next year I'll have a smaller waist size and weigh at least 55 kg again.

2. I'm going to try and make more effort with myself. So, I'm going to try and wear more make up and buy more clothes and look nice, in general.

3. I need to be more hardworking. I need to learn to do a little bit of work everyday so I don't leave everything to the last minute. And when I procrastinate, I feel bad about myself.. and that's rubbish.

I hope everyone will have a happy and healthy year, especially everyone I love around the world. :)

No comments: