Thursday, February 21, 2013

25th Birthday


This is a belated post of my birthday celebration...

Started with a birthday dinner the day before with Ryan :)



Went to Thai Fountain


Very yummy prawn crackers.....slrrpp


Big plate of starters


Hot and sour soup



Our few main dishes on the warmer


with rice and chow mein



It was absolutely gorgeous and both of us were bursting our seams but we still have dessert!!

Coconut ice cream


My banana split. Yummmmmyyyy. I couldn't finish it though, unfortunately. One of the rare time where I don't finish my food...not to mention dessert??


Was gonna showcase my dress but it makes me look HUGE... I don't have any other photos though..


On my birthday, I invited a few people to come to more flat for a celebration! Didn't really manage to take much pictures as was too busy cooking and serving.....-_-

One of my friends has some pictures of the guests...but I haven't got it :(

I did take a picture of the well, supposedly chocolate gateau that I made myself.... with buttercream icing


And now, pressiieess

Sunflowers from Liying and Jon



Cactus also from Liying and Jon


Lavender bath salts from Ryan's mum


More tights and pajamas


Ryan got me a Boofle pillow and a wallet hehee


Pairs of earrings from Zoe and a card


Collection of birthday cards!


Also a poncho from Ryan's mum. A foldable, portable one at that!



And also, a DIY owl doorstopper kit from Liying! As can be seen from a previous post....


And thanks for all the wonderful birthday wishes from everyone else....:D

No comments: