Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Week

A few things happened this week...

1. Found out I didn't get an offer for anaesthetics and so have to wait for the higher ranked to reject their offers or to wait for clearing by the end of the day... which I'm not really sure when that would be. Was really upset... but had accepted it now. Cross my fingers, pray and work hard. What else can I do?

2. Ash Wednesday just past and thus starting Lent. I decided to abstain from *dang dang dang* COCA COLA! I've already broken it on the first day...technically, but I'm going to close an eye and just say I'm starting the day after.

3. Valentine's Day also just passed! I am sad to say I did not get anything for Mr.Dino...... heheh. He got me a card *awwww* AND some pressies as well.... We ordered pizza and watched movie. It was nice :)

 oovd (outfit of valentine's day)


made some small cakes - supposed to be velvet cake but didn't turn out right, they're dark chocolate and slightly bitter.. I think it could be better 

Mr. Dino's pressies for me. *shameful* I didn't get Mr Dino anything... 

Meet the new addition to our family. This is Robin!!  

Our Hawaiian and coke lol....

4. Booked my car for a long due service and MOT as well as my tax is due soon... (more money to be spent, not looking forward to that). All happening on Monday. Also went to get quoted on how much it would take to get the dent fixed and was suggested probably better off with a second hand door. Thus, the search begins......

*UPDATE - Got the car fixed and MOTed. All pass!! Still need to get my side mirror fixed though urgghhh*

5. Found out Loon Fung reopened again!! Liying came to Glasgow with Jon and met up with her at Loon Fung for DIM SUM!! I should be so sick of dimsum by now.... It was just as yummy yummytastic!! And it was really nice to catch up with Liying again :)

6. Went to watch a Wreck-it Ralph in cinema with Mr.Dino. It was great!! Loved it. It was funny and at times, touching. Really enjoyed it!

7. Found the new flavours of Kit Kat. Found them at a newsagent shop. Tried them all and HAZELNUT is the best!!

Coconut, Mint, Hazelnut and Choc fudge!! 

Wow!!

Ending with random picture of the day. New purple trousers from Republic. Did find out it was a size too big around the waist but oh well....

No comments: