Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Week 23/06/2013

This is 2 days later.... I know.

But before I start, I just want to say I am going to Greece!! For a holiday!! WHeeeeeeee. For a week!! I will have so much to do when I come back though... partly because...

I've moved over to Mr. Dino's over the weekend. Lol. Hired a van from Arnold Clark and moved my heavy stuffs over. Had a bit of a problem with the desk but managed it in the end anyway hahah. Also went to Ikea and got some furniture which included my fav daybed!! So excited about it. It's still not built mine you but I am looking forward to building it lalalala.....

It was just working and moving over the weekday otherwise.

Went over to Naomi's on Saturday for a lil BBQ but weather wasn't the best. There was some problem lighting the fire for the BBQ but I obviously wasn't involved lol. Couldn't light a fire if a bear was chasing after me... But did manage to grill a few meat and skewered chicken before the rain came down. Then proceeded indoors for more food and chit chat. It was a nice little catch up.

And then I shall conclude with some pics of more stuffs I bought... and ate (although I actually bought it after the weekend....)

Oyako-don at Ichiban 

Patterned clutch bag with neon background 

A large tote beach bag for holeeeeddddaaayyy

Will update after holiday or during if I feel like it hahahaa. 


No comments: