Sunday, June 2, 2013

Week 02/06/13

It's Sunday again!

It's been a kind of busy week but mainly with work. I have had pretty erratic sleeping times for the past week cause I am so tired when I got home but then I need to do some work and job applications. I am just too lazy. I have also not gone to the gym for the past week because I have been too lazy and tired and plus just thinking about the amount of things I need to do leaves me undesired to exercise. I am defo going to be fat for holiday....-_-

Anyways, I bought clothes from Boohoo.com and tada!!

 Tassel vest

Pink embroided denim shorts 

PVC quilted tassel shorts 

Long striped leggings 

Green one shoulder jumpsuit 

Well, I don't know how to turn this round....but it's a mint green open shoulders skater dress

Can't really go out and do much this weekend either. The weather had been great but tiler is here to do work so...oh well. Did manage to get Ryan to watch movie yesterday. Watched Hangover Part 3. It was funny. Is it as funny as the previous ones? I don't know. Maybe not a much but just as cringing though. Which is really the focus of the show though hahah. I still like it. Not going to summarise the movie. Go read IMDB for sypnosis of something lol. I cannot be bothered..... 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was always wanted to have some points like this one where I can get valuable information regarding the Houston web design and other technology related concepts. Finally I got my destination where I can share my information.

Partywear saree said...

I was always wanted to have some points like this one where I can get valuable information regarding the Houston web design and other technology related concepts. Finally I got my destination where I can share my information.