Sunday, October 6, 2013

Week 06/10/13I

Yo. It's another weekend gone. I was working nightshift last week. It was not too bad actually. Got a bit exciting on the last day of my nights which quickly descended to feeling completely useless and shiet..... Anyways, can't really remember much of what I did the previous week.

Went for lunch with Mr Dino's family (aunts, uncle and gran) at the Chophouse. It's this little place in Merchant City, which is quite nice and reasonably priced. Unfortunately, my order of main wasn't great, so nothing to rave about. I don't have pictures of what everyone else ate (except Mr Dino's of course)... which is a shame. Because, everyone else is saying how tasty their food was and I was like....ehhhh.

Right,picture time!!

The Chophouse 

Me at the non-entry door - wearing new faux leather jacket and a cream dress... 

My starter - bbq chicken wings, was superb!! So succulent and niceee

Mr Dino's pan fried mushrooms- was nice as well lol

My pork chops with mash and apple sauce - very bland and dry pork chops, and the apple sauce not very nice. Though, the mash was tasty.....-_- 

Mr Dino's braised steak - very yummyyy. 

Others had steak, fish and chips and also haggis. All sounds and looks so much nicer than mine....:((

To compensate for the rubbish pork chops - got a knickerbocker glory which is niiicceee

I want to go back there to try something else!! So unfair!! 

So, let's see. What else happened... went for dinner with Mr Dino on Friday night at Panda House for chinese buffet. Was good as usual. Aimed for the prawns immediately.. heheh. No pics as been there so many times... but

My OOTD - panda T-shirt and denim like dungaree high waisted skirt 

Side profile

I look a little fat in the dungarees.... it is a little loose for me. :(

Oh, I have also booked tickets to go back to Malaysia this Dec-Jan!! Excited!! I am going home after more than a year lol... Argghhh. There shalt be loads of eating. Hahahahhaa. 

Okay, I have run out of things to write now... tomorrow is Mr Dino's birthday. Will update more on that next week :D


No comments: