Monday, September 23, 2013

Week 23/09/13

It felt like a really long week. Didn't have any pictures this week unfortunately. 

Work as usual on Monday and Tuesday.

Attended IMPACT course on Wednesday and Thursday. Glad to say that I passed it. It was a great experience and I really enjoyed it. It was just really nice not having to be in at work as well... it felt like a little time off. Although I wasn't really off....
Anyways, there one thing about the course that I have to absolutely rave about. I mean the course is great and had been fantastic revision for me. The instructors were good and very nice. And in the end, I got a certificate which can boost my CV. However, what I felt probably made the money paid worth it is the lunch provided by Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow. 

I have NEVER attended a course where they serve HOT FOOD!
It was amazing!! (Shame I never took pictures.....)
First day lunch was chicken curry with rice and chapati and salad AND chocolate mousse pudding. And of course the abundance of coffee or tea and accompanying biscuits.
Second day lunch was steak pie and mash and roast vegetables. Plus, the option of salad. Pudding of chocolate cake or ?cheese cake (I wasn't sure, I took the chocolate one.....obviously). 
And they were actually decent! And tasty! Needless to say, I was impressed. 

Friday was an Ayrshire bank holiday for Sept weekend. Was gonna do some audit work but got lazy after gym (long overdue). Weather was too nice and decided to do laundry instead.....(just being sad). And did some preparation work.....

Mr Dino needed to finish some work as well over the weekend, so no funsies outing this weekend. I pretty much rested and watched TV and more preparation work. Laze laze laze

Since I didn't go in on Friday, gonna go in tomorrow and do some work and try and get back a little earlier. It's still a bank holiday and I didn't want to spend it all in the hospital...while I can. 

Oh, I also attended my first online learning session on Tuesday. It was.... awkward. I need to get a headphone with a mic on it as well. I was getting stressed out after that session. The coursework I have to do.... I have NO idea how I should start. ARGGHHHHHHH. Panic mode. 

Anyways, gonna try sleep and go in early-ish tomorrow. Then, do bit shopping and maybe movie? Hmmmmm 

I need a schedule. That I need to force myself to follow. And oh, no social life too. Die-ded

No comments: