Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Like

I like it when people stays by me when I didn't know I need them the most
I like it when people takes care of me
I like it when people says they miss me
I like it when people smiles at me even if they don't know me
I like it when people messages me just because they miss me
I like it when people wants me as company
I like it when people gossips with me
I like it when people says my shoulder is comfortable
I like it when people gives me presents
I like it when people says they remembers me even if I've only met them once
I like it when people laughs with me
I like it when people pats my head
I like it when people pokes me
I like it when people listens to me
I like it when people says hi to me
I like it when people makes fun of me
I like it when people IMs me
I like it when people hugs me
I like it when people believes in me
I like it when people agrees with my tastes
I like it when people calls my name
I like it when people would treat me when i forgot my purse
I like it when people takes me on trips
I like it when people offers a ride
I like it when people comes to my house

There are a lot of things that I like that a lot people had done for me..
These are just a few..
Are there any little things that people do that makes you happy?

6 comments:

sinlerongpo said...

Oh sure... lots of little things, even though they are little, it meant a lot... as they say, it isn't the size or the price that matters but the heart.

Anonymous said...

haaha...yupz. you're right..

sinlerongpo said...

lol... then why women still want expensive diamond ring for their wedding or engangment... and will get angry or displeased if it is substituted with something else instead?

Anonymous said...

hmm like wat?..
well, u mus also take in consideration tat some woman r goin to marry onli once in their lifetime so u can't blame them for wantin it to b perfect rite?
and although sometimes its the little things tat count, don't u sometimes wish that the person u love will lavish u wif smth nice once in a while?

sinlerongpo said...

ya... anyway, i am feeling dead terrible now... any suggestion to alleviate any grief ?

Anonymous said...

huh? u hav problems wif girls???