Friday, August 31, 2007

2nd Tag

Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head. Don't read the questions before you write, and tag 5 people to do the survey.
1. Perlin Soong
2. Hung Ai
3. Shin Shin
4. Sharon Ngu
5. Anne Tong
6. Hui Yan
7. Phing Phing
8. Ian Zing
9. Chris
10. Mum
11. Dad
12. David Ling
13. Gabriel
14. Eugene Lim
15. Chester
16. Jason
17. Ee Pian
18. Grandma
19. Jacinta
20. Angelina

Questions:
1. How did you meet 14 (Eugene Lim) ?
I met him when I entered IMU

2. What would you do if you had never met no.1(Perlin)?
I would do nothing lor....if I don't know him I wouldn't thought of getting to know him right??

3. What would you do if 20 (Angelina) and 9 (Chris) dated you?
Unless I am a les I would not date no.20. Erm, I don't think he will like me..we're good friends.

4. Would 6 (Hui Yan) and 17 (Ee Pian) make a good couple?
Erm...they are a couple..

5. Describe no 3 (Shin Shin).
She's smart...

6. Do you think no 8 (Ian Zing) is attractive?
Yeah, she's hot

7. Tell me something about no 7 (Phing Phing).
She very slimmmm *jealous*

8 . Do you know anything about no 12's (David Ling) family?
Hahha...not at all..

9. What is no 8's (Ian Zing) favourite?
I know she likes butterflies, cute stuffs?

10. What would you do if 11 (Dad) confess that he/she likes you?
Lol...he doesn't have to..I know he sayangs me :)

11. What language does 15 (Chester) speaks?
I only know he can speak English

12. Who is 9 (Chris) going out with?
Don't know

13. How old is 16 (Jason) now?
Same age as me, you figure it out

14. When was the last time you talked to 13 (Gabriel)?
Chatted with him on MSN a few days ago

15. Who is no 2's (Hung Ai) favourite singer?
NEWS, Arashi, Otsuka Ai, Jesse McCartney etc etc...endless list especially gurls with great voices and hot guys..

16. Would you date no 4 (Sharon Ngu) ?
I don't date girls boh..

17. Would you date 7 (Phing Phing)?
She's a girl also wor..

18. Is 15 (Chester) single?
Don't know bout that..

19. What's 10's (Mum) last name?
Yong

20. Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11 (Dad)?
Erm, I do have a relationship with him wat, father-daughter?

21. What school does 3 (Shin Shin) go to?
SRK St. Mary, SMK Methodist, UM

22. Where does 6 (Hui Yan) live?
Subang

23. What's your favourite thing about no 5 (Anne Tong)?
Hahhaa...she's a superb critic. :)

Once again, I'm not tagging anyone. :)

Ciao

2 comments:

sinlerongpo said...

lol... why you don't want to tag anyone... you got so many blog friends... at least tag someone la...

BaByStEpHiE said...

mafan la..