Friday, August 3, 2007

Tagged

Nyah... Perlin tagged me.
BTW, reminded me. My first tag!!!!!!!!!

Someone out of nowhere: Lol.. So excited for what hor?? Childish. First tag ny mah, hou ba bai mehh??
Staphylococcus: Canot meh? Hoi.. Childish not good ah? Proves I'm still young. Hehe

Anyway,

4 Jobs I have had in my life
- Student
- (*sigh* copy ppl's ans la.. ) Daughter
- Granddaughter?
- Friend

4 Places I have lived in
- Sibu
- Subang Jaya
- Bukit Jalil
- other places I've stayed in, I was on vacation, cannot count gua..

4 countries I have been on vacation
- Singapore
- Brunei
- Malaysia
- no money go vacation in so many countries la..

4 of my favourite food
- Kampua (cheap mah..)
- Laksa... *slurps*
- Indomee with egg :)
- Claypot lau shu fun
Wah..actually got a lot other food lehh...howww???

4 places I would rather be right now
- Vacation in an island..
- Shopping in KL
- Sleeping in an aircon-ned room..
- Anywhere but at home... bored lehh

4 friends I am going to tag
- Don't want la. Most people who actually read my blog would have been tagged. Waste my time la..

2 comments:

sinlerongpo said...

lol... childish meh? I dont even know what it meant at first...

I am really sorry that you have to go to my blog for the tags. How long you take to upload? Sorry eh.

By the way... thanks a lot for helping me out!

gefallener Engel said...

childish? no way....

as for me, i hust wanted to do SOMETHING....

SO BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!