Thursday, August 2, 2007

Bored

Holidays are boring.
Sibu is boring.
Sigh
I don't feel like taking up a book and read. I just finished reading Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows. It's really much better than the last 2 books. Although much more confusing too.. I don't understand the last few chapters of the book. Maybe someone wouldn't mind explaining to me what it was about, especially the conversation between Dumbledore and Harry. Wahlao, read like don't know how many times.. I also finished Five People You Meet In Heaven, which I've put on hold for a year now. I know la, slow mah.. It's nice by the way, very inspiring. Makes you think about a lot of things you have to go through in live. Recommended. Unless, of course, you're the fast breeds who catches up on reading..

I've been watching series also. I've watched Nodame Cantabile courtesy of Fong Hung Ai and also I Not Stupid Too series courtesy of Sharon Ngu. Both are so damn funny.. Lol. I had a good time watching and drooling over cute guys..(Hiroshi Tamaki in Nodame and Joshua Ang in I Not Stupid Too). *sighs* Now waiting for Fong to ask me out so I could return her stuffs and get more Japanese series from her. Heheh.. *wonders where Fong has been*

I'm bored. Been trying to catch up on my cross-stiching. Still ermm...1/8 there. And thinking of tidying up my stuffs and rearranging them but hadn't been up to it..yet. Wanted to brush up on my driving skills too, but Dad's using the car and yeah, means no driving till he comes back. Haih~~

So, what exactly have I been up to lately? Let's see, I've been sleeping a lot, I mean hell a lot. Like 15+ hours a day, accumulatively. I'd sleep late at night and wake up in the afternoon the next day. Then, walk around the house or laze around or shout random words at my mum and then eat. That's for a few hours and then I'd feel sleepy and went back to sleep. Means I live like pig la..eat, sleep, bath lalal..not good la. Bored until I've been eating more again. And cannot drive wor, my parents don't want to go out also, bored like shit wei..
Aiyah..
Losing patience and sanity la..

Fongggggg, I want to go out!!!!!!!!!!!
What have you been doing??

3 comments:

sinlerongpo said...

shout random words at your mum? eee... why like that one...

eh... you still have the white honda or you are now using the red one? please tell me that you still have it. It is really a signature car of your family.

Anonymous said...

lol..don have the white one dy..
using the red one

sinlerongpo said...

so sad... never mind la... coz it still stays in our memory :)