Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Room

Okay, there isn't much to see. And the lighting is terrible but here is a brief walk through my room.

This is my sliding wardrobe. As you can see, the space in between the wardrobe and the bed is SMALL. But it's either that or the bed goes facing the door. SO..

This is my really messy unmade bed. I've changed the sheets now, so it doesn't look like that anymore and there is a bedside table..

That is my table, the first thing you see when you walk into my room. It's kinda full and actually that is not the real view now cause after that shelfs were added on top of the table..see below.

See. Shelfs!

Sorry, these pics were taken when I just moved in so it's kinda a bit outdated. The room looks slightly different now. :)

I'm just too lazy to take some more.

No comments: