Friday, October 24, 2008

Random Things I've Bought

This below is a jacket I've bought.


This is to show a mirror I've bought from IKEA.

This is a long pants I got from H&M.

This is a cardigan from H&M

This is a turquoise sweater from H&M.

This is a bargain shirt from H&M.

This is another bargain shirt from H&M.

This is a buttoned-down jacket I got from Topshop on a student's sale.

This is a formal shirt I got from Topshop.

This is a T-shirt I got from Topshop.

A purple cardigan from Topshop.

A T-shirt from Topshop.

Pajamas from LaSenza.
Nike sport shoes. And mind you, this is under a junior's section. I'm wearing a 5 and a half.


A bottle wine from IKEA. Sharing with Liying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fuhyoh! Shopping spreeee! So fun! I haven been shopping for ages woman!
Glad to see more pics here, at least we know that you're having lotsa of fun there :) !