Monday, May 20, 2013

Week 19/05/13

Last week felt really busy as well.

Monday, I went dress shopping after work. I was going to go to ShinYing's graduation party on Thursday therefore needing a more formal dress. And I was going to wear the same dress again for the Southern Summer Ball as well lol. I also managed to get a few things sorted out in terms of meeting with supervisors, locum work pay etc.

Wednesday Ryan came and we decided to go for dinner lol. Went to Shilla (yumms).



Thursday is the day!! It was a bit of a rush from getting home from work and getting ready.... shower, shaving, dressing, make up, hair, bags and shoes... But I wasn't even late by the end hahahah. Good work!!

Show you the dress I bought first!

 I bought this dress from Quiz at £30. It's really comfy and elegant. So worth the money in my opinion. It's kinda covered up but has this sexy slit on the left side as seen below.


*Disclaimer: I stole this from Facebook*


Can you spot me? 

Haven't seen Naomi for ageess!! 

My table 



One of the main course - salmon fillet. I had this. Quite nice 

They had a few activities in between eating. There were musical box passing, award presentations and lucky draw and at the end of the day, ceilidh. Oh, while waiting for guests to arrive as well, there were more formal photo sessions. I don't have mine at hand so cannot show you......

I was asked to present one of the awards - for most paediatrician-like person. Love my dressssss

Congrats Stefanie! Stefanie and Stephanie lol 

Sorry I don't have any pictures of the other activities lol. And after dessert, there is ...... more desserts. One of the graduates baked both these amazing looking (and tasting) cakes. I am so jealous :(


Group picture with the cakes lol. 

Close up of one of the cakes - I think it was rose flavoured sponge with raspberry and lychee filling and rose buttercream exterior

Also no pictures of the ceilidh. The allocated photographer had gone home by then lol and I didn't know if anyone else took pictures haha. But ceilidh was pretty fun considering it was by instructions and all also so noob about it except for this Scottish couple...-_-

Friday, I stayed home after work to sort things out before going over to Ryan's the next day. Then I managed to persuade him to come over instead hahha and we go over to his the next day. Over the weekend, really didn't do anything except mainly sleep. I was very sleep deprived. 

We did watch the Eurovision on Saturday which is pretty well......Eurovision. And the on Sunday watched a movie - Epic. It is an animated film about how this girl got associated with these bunch of leaf men (tiny little men who live in the ecosystem) and how a bunch of bugs were trying to destroy them. It was typical animated film, funny and family friendly. I love it :) Such a feel good film.

Oh and finally booked flights and accomodation for our holiday in Greece. We are going to Crete. Booked everything through Thomson, ahha so easy. But a little expensive but the hotel looked so good, close to the beach and couples only place. Also half board and so feels like it's worth it. I am sooooo excited!!

Back to work on Monday. Night shift. Please please please don't be busy.......

1 comment:

Bridal saree said...

Interesting post and thanks for sharing. Some things in here I have not thought about before.Thanks for making such a cool