Sunday, May 26, 2013

Week 26/05/2013

Had been working night shift the past week. Been pretty busy on few days and doing stupid things on a few days. The usual. But who want's to hear about my boring night shift. You want to hear about my even more boring life right??

On Tuesday, Ryan came and stayed over my place. :D I started going back to the gym again. Am getting fatter and fatter again. *cries* And then continued to go to gym on Wed and Fri. Feels a little more active lol. Ryan stayed over on Wed as well then left on Thurs morning. It's been so nice having him around when I arrive home and when I leave work haha. Especially when he makes my breakfast and dinner for me :) Love love love.

Anyways, went over to Ryan's on Friday after night shift. He's finally got broadband!! So excited. I can finally use Internet over at his place. After soooo long. Then, for the rest of the day I just went to sleep. Lalala.

Saturday, I didn't really do much either. I tried to sort out some changing of addresses. We did go to the park for a little walk because it was such a nice day.

Some random pictures at Hogganfield Park. Outfit of the day. Dungarees and baseball varsity jacket. 


Sunday, was going to go cycling in the morning but we couldn't find the keys to the locks on the bikes. So that didn't work out. We did watch a movie later. Watched The Great Gatsby - it was a pretty good film. Pretty much like what the book says I think even though I've not actually read the book personally. The acting in it was pretty good. I thought that Leonardo di Caprio and Tobey McGuire are good choices for the characters. I live the 1920s fashion and the mansions in it and the cars are so niceeeee. The story line was good but somehow I expected more but can't really pinpoint on what it was that was missing. Overall, I did enjoy it.


Also went shopping....again.

Bought some bikinis for the summer hol...... 

And another. It was only 4 pounds for each pair! From Primark.

I don't think you can see it from the picture but it's some shiny black leggings. I wanted to create that wet look leggings look. 

Vests 

And more colourful vests 

Some coloured shirts - it's got a back cut out and tied at the back as well. These are the only ones not from Primark - from Internationale 

And of course, to top it all off, a summery hat. :)

It's bank holiday tomorrow. So, no work!! But I've got so much things to do anyway lalala. 

No comments: