Monday, May 6, 2013

Week 05/05/13

Hallooo! So let's see what I've been up to.

On Wed, I broke my phone... I changed my tariff last week and they sent me a new sim card. I tried to insert the sim card only to find that it was the wrong way in and then couldn't take it out. I did eventually pull it out but then it would not detect any sim card after that. Needless to say, after a busy on call day, I was frustrated and bloody pissed off. Good thing I kept my old Nokia phone so I used it as my back up phone.

It did give my an excuse to get a new phone. I already got a contract for 12 months with my sim card and really don't want to change it. So, I just bought a sim free phone. And what did I get??
.
...
.....
.........
...............
........................... 

Blackberry Z10



Super love it. It's all touch screen but it works pretty well. That was my main concern. That they keypad would be shit but it was fine. I was tittering between that and the Q10. But Z10 is cheaper and nicer looking, so here you go.

Bought it at Braehead on Friday and then later went to Ikea. Bought a 4 drawer chest in white for Mr Dino's spare room. Which would mainly house my things.. :D

On Saturday, had dinner with Shin Ying and Liying at Shin Ying's house aka. my old flat lol. She cooked Hainan Chicken Rice!! So wonderful. And nice to catch up with everyone as well. :)

This is the only picture I took of the dinner

And guess what?? Liying bought me some extra love from Dundee or Edinburgh. She found Pepperidge Farm biscuits in Tesco lol. 

Super yummy goodness

Also random pictures of shoes I bought previously. From Deichmann. I tried it the other day, for some reason, it kept slipping out. I swear it fits when I was in the shop!!



Lastly, I had to work the Sunday.. and the bank holiday on Monday. So this is me knackered out of my brain...

No comments: