Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Birthday, Hui Yan!!!!

This post is specially dedicated to my beloved Yan Yan!!!! So it will be in pink :)

Happy 20th Birthday,
Grace Ong Hui Yan!!!!

May your special anniversary be filled with happiness and God's blessings.

You have officially reached the big number 2 + 0 ermm...about 42 minutes ago. Yeah...!!!! And err...that makes you........only 2!!!!
*Okay la..I know it's LAME with a really big L.*
Anyway, after serious calculations, I concluded that you are actually.....20!!!
NOW you're older than me woohooo!!

Hahah..no la. You'll still be my baby girl. Always so manja one.. spoil you too much dy lor. Always want hug hug... Always use my shoulder as pillow/arm rest...
(gosh, I sound so bisexual..)

MuakssSSSssss

Lox of luvs and huggies xoxoxxoxoxxoxox



Yours truly,

Stephanie Hii Bih Tin
p/s: purposely put my name in blue to differentiate from yours..


4 comments:

sinlerongpo said...

Dont sound like a bisexual at all... sounds more like a little bit of a crazy overcaring loving mum... :p

Oh, maybe you a bit siao siao one la...refering your friend (is she your friend?) as your baby girl... Hehehe... jk jk...

No way she can be your baby girl, I mean you are a bit younger than her.

Psst... dont get angry with what I write okay, you know I am quite a straight forward guy who sometimes forget how people feel unintentionally. If you feel what I write is complete nonsense, tell me to stop and I will stop ok :)

BaByStEpHiE said...

hmmf...yes i veri kecil hati one..
jk la..i noe u r veri straightforward la.. its ok..i'm so used to it..

sinlerongpo said...

you know ? ehehehehe... that's good! anyway, check out my blog if you have the time.

anyway, seriously, you are very funny.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!