Friday, May 11, 2007

Recycle

Lol..the Sem 1s are coming to collect recyclable stuffs tomorrow in Vista. :) We have so much newspapers and empty plastic bottles that I am more than happy to give them. Hahahaa...let them handle the load. Wuahahaaha *evil grin*

Actually, I can just make a simple call to this uncle and ask him to come take the newspapers and stuffs and he will PAY me for them rubbish!!!!! But because I'm sooo kind *flares nosestrills*, I decided to donate it to the Sem 1s instead. Since they are doing it for charity and it's a good cause..

Will blog about the program when free...

Wanted to blog about this Kampung Angkat program in IMU too but then..later la. Lazy..
I'm so eager to talk about it because I am put in charge of the Health Screening Department by Kajen. So, ya, I know, with more power comes more resposibility and it is sooo true. I have soo much work to do and my with my GI exam coming, I really do not know if I can cope with it. Some more, I am really bad at organising and leading events as such...not to mention events as important as Health Screening??!!! But, really, I shouldn't be complaining, I am actually flattered to be given this opportunity. Thanks for trusting me. I hope I don't disappoint any of you, seriously...

Anyway, the most important thing now...study!!!!

*Lord, I know you will be by my side all the time. Thank you for bearing with all my complaints and loving me. I love you.*

8 comments:

gefallener Engel said...

OMG! ur turnin in2 me d. oso lazy 2 blog, study

BaByStEpHiE said...

lol..same species ppl flock together remember? :D

gefallener Engel said...

u noe in jpn, we cn recycle plastic bottles, aluminium cans n paper cups n get 10 yen bak? so lets say if i buy a can of coke 4 98 yen, and if i recycle it, i'l only be spendin 88 yen! cool, huh? n evry whr u go, thr'l surely b a vendin machine nearby so no fear of dyin of thirst like in msia! they even accept 'duit kertas'!! cool, huh?

BaByStEpHiE said...

so nice...high tech mah japan..

gefallener Engel said...

so, wana cum 2 jpn?? i cn brin u roun, tho i noe i'l cost u a hell lot of money. hahaha...

Anonymous said...

lol...of cos la.wait till i kena jackpot then onli i go la..

gefallener Engel said...

wana go shoppin in kl! cant shop in japan where o d stuff is so damn ex!!! goin bak2 durin msia durin summer hols. pls say u&l go shoppin wif me, pls....

BaByStEpHiE said...

hahaa...if im still in kl tat is..:p