Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Sien

Study break - a time when students stay at home or library and cramp themselves to finish a certain syllabus or subject

Haih..this is the time to be 'sien'
Everyday,I just sit at the chair and look at lines and lines of words and pictures that I believe will eventually look monochromous the longer I stare at it..

When it's study period, always complain want more holiday so could study more..
When it's study break, then complain sien stay at home..

Haih~~
What do I want??
Everything also cannot..

If too stressed, I'll look depressed. Then ppl think I got some problem..
If too relaxed, I will think something wrong with me and try to study and then get worried and then stress out...

In the end, just be stressed la..since all also will lead to stress.
See...sien boh??

3 comments:

gefallener Engel said...

ur havin ur hols dy?!?! so fast!?!? my exam wil start on nex wed... sad :-( hey y u so sien? n so worried bout bein sien? man, i'd volunteer 2 trade places wif u anytime la. i h8 exams... but i h8 reports even more. hehe ^_~

BaByStEpHiE said...

im havin study break!!! not hols!! Im supposed to study...

gefallener Engel said...

u hav yahoo acc? sth wron wif d frickin msn messenger