Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Shopping Hauls

These are some shopping I've accumulated over the month or so I think....

Bought this cream coloured parka jacket from Fat Face while in London. It was on sale and veeerrryyy warm as well. The only thing I realised after I've bought it is that it's lacking a hood. I still super love it!! 

Canvas looking grey shoes from Gap with rubber soles which are super comfy

Side view 

Found this mustard yellow mid heel wedges from TK Maxx. Love the strapps 

Side view 

Another buy from TK Maxx - a pair of creamish-pink flats that have like this super comfy soles 

Top view 

Grey T shirt from New Look in Aberdeen. It was £5 a piece! 

A more flowy peplum stone coloured top from New Look again 

Semi translucent flowy blue stripey top with a keyhole at the back from New Look as well

A duck-billed cap from New Look. Super love the style and look of it 



Some new underwear 

Ballerina socks 

A paisley patterned dipped hem sleeveless collared top from H&M 

Plain white long sleeved collared shirt from H&M 

Light pink cardigan from H&M 

Hooded white knitted long sleeved jumper from Forever 21! Yes, I forgot to mention they have Forever 21 in Glasgow now lol 

A navy jumper from Gap. Very nice and soft and comfy. It was on a sale 

A polka dot short sleeved top from Forever 21 

A striped white and red knitted jumper from Forever 21 

Sleeveless studded faux leather jacket from Forever 21 

Pop up laundry basket from Primark for Mr Dino 

Laundry basket when popped-up lol 

Pink and black stripey shorts from Primark 

Navy sleeveless vest from Primark 

Light blue shirt with a pocket on the top left hand side from Primark 

A rolled sleeve Minnie Mouse purple shirt from Primark 

Hair turbans (to dry hair) from Primark - side view 

Front view 

Coral coloured sleeveless translucent pussy bow top from Primark 

Aztec print midi dress from Primark 

Denim shorts dungeree from Primark 

Back view 

Sleevess rock styled vest with studs arranged in the shape of an eagle from Primark 

Light brown cardigan with elbow patches from Primark

I do have a pair of light brown suede heels that I got from Deichmann while in Aberdeen which I missed taking a pic of, so I will post it next time. That's all for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My brother suggеsteԁ I might like this
blog. He was totally гight. This post tгuly made
my dаy. Үou cаn not imaginе ѕimρly hοω much timе I had spеnt foг this infο!
Thanks!

My blog: hcg diets
Also see my site > hcg solution

Unknown said...

It is very hard to find nice sheepskin jackets in UK, many are traditional looking, not that stylish, I serached and searched, finally find very nice sheepskin jackets on cwmalls.com, they offered details so I can have a close look on the website before made the purchase. I am very happy to get my new jacket.