Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Filling Station

I am post nights at the moment. After doing 3 days of nights over the weekend, I get 3 days off to recuperate. Went out to Ikea and then Braehead for some shopping yesterday. Got a few things from Ikea and Braehead as well. Don't really pictures for them but I got hungry halfway through browsing in Braehead, so we stopped somewhere to eat.

Filling Station - quite a few franchise everywhere. I always see them around but never really went into one. The food wasn't bad and of course, much better with a reasonable price. This is 6.95 for a one course lunch and 8.95 for a 2 course.

Both Mr Dino and I got a cheeseburger. It was scrumcious and fries were nice!! Complemented well with a glass of cold Coke hahahaa...


I really wanted dessert. After cleaning the plate of burgers, we asked for dessert. They don't have a dessert menu but they recite to you a list of desserts available. Mr Dino got profiteroles which looks nice.


I got a rack of ice creams. Mmmmmmm - they have different flavour choices. Vanilla pods, Banana and pecan, Chocolate honeycomb, and Mint chocolate (from left to right in picture)


I need to go do some work now. (Lets see how that works out hahah)

No comments: