Sunday, September 1, 2013

Week 01/09/13

Oh my gosh, cannot believe it's already September. My birthday will be coming soon. I have started teaching students now and it was okay.... I hope I am not teaching them the wrong stuffs. It will get better!! This has become my motto recently....

I am too lazy to update what I've been up to this two weeks and plus I cannot remember much details of what's been happening. *hits self* Nope, I thought it would help. But it didn't...

So, I am going to upload and caption pictures I have taken so I can give you an idea of what I have been up to. Lalala.

This is actually a cake I baked a few months back. I was supposed to have icing on it but I'd overdone the heating and ended up with caramel.... it's an orange marmalade cake.


I bought this a few months back as well, a bird cage for the living room. Lol... not for keeping birds. I wanted to put candles in it

A toast rack. I still hadn't used it yet.... And the duvet cover is white so it's difficult to see the thing I am trying to show, apologies...


My new pair of Converse sneakers. Well, when it was still new. It was a few months ago as well. I super love it. It was on sale and I got it under the juniors, so it's kinda special lol.. I used to have a pair and it was super comfortable and I loved it so much. But the rubber soles at the sides was breaking apart, so I had to ditch it.



Was kinda into the statement necklaces lately, I saw one at Oasis for half the price. So, I snatched it up. Loved it.

Was in New Look one day and so some shoes on sale. Pair of dark velvety blue flats. It's actually a size bigger but it has adjustable straps so it prevents it from falling off. And it's on sale as you can tell from the red tag I haven't removed in the pic. You probably can't tell the price - it was 3 pounds!!



Pair of flat grey ankle boots for 5 pounds.



Also, from the same shop, a pair of purple heels with ankle straps. 5 pounds. What a bargain.... they're good for work.



This skirt I got a full price though. I love the floral and the ribbons in front. It's so flowy and cute, I just want it!!


I bought another pair of heels from Just Fab. A pair of electric blue heels with ankle strap. It's got a strip of snake skin pattern in the front. I love it. It's pretty high with tinier heels, so not for long distance walking but it's gorgeous. I needed it!!



Was at See Woo and saw they started selling mooncakes!!So I bought one for 10.50 pounds... it's ex but I miss my mooncakes. It came with a nice lil bag as well hahaha.




Four lotus paste mooncakes - by now I already had 3... 

Comes provided with a plastic fork and small skewers lol 

Mooonnncccaaakkkeeee.... 

Greedy Stephanie wants to eat the whole thing in one gulp! 

But, she decides to be lady like and cut it into small pieces instead lol. You can see the smooth lotus paste in it

I was at the Fort again yesterday and went into H&M. I always wanted a fake leather jacket in black. I have one in brown with a furry collar and a black sleeveless one with collared studs. So, I thought a long sleeved black collarless one would be quite cool. Warm enough for autumn....


I looked pretty cool in it lol.....

Right, off to try and do some work. Chiaoooo

No comments: