Monday, September 10, 2007

Choice

I am doing my PBL. So lazy..
I feel like I need to sleep but I'm not really sleepy...
Sien. Sien. Sien.
I don't like PBL. (Problem-based learning, btw)
Heck, I don't like studying.
Then what am I doing??

Sometimes, I wonder if I had chosen the right path? A lot of times I wonder why I had chosed this profession. The reasons that I had implanted in my head doesn't seem that valid anymore. I feels like I'm cheating myself. Do I really want to do medicine? Is it really what it is meant to be? I keep telling myself that I do like medicine.. but a lot of times I cannot help but to doubt my intentions. I'm already in my 4th semester. This really isn't the time to doubt or trying to figure what is best for my future. It should have been a few years ago...not now!!!!
Am I doing something I am not interested in? Am I doing something that I am incapable of? Can I nurture the interest in the shortest possible time? Can I learn to change to fit in needs of this field?
Seriously, am I making the right choice?

No comments: