Sunday, September 9, 2007

Electives

I am copying my electives report. Shhh...
I didn't get to do my electives this time due to some dating problems. Err...no, not the relationship dating, the calendrical (I don't think the word exist) dating.
I'm supposed to be doing cooking for my electives this time. I was so excited actually... but then I was told that the cooking 'sifu' was on holiday and will only come back later.. haih~~ By the time she comes back, I would already have been on my way to Sibu. So, there goes my electives..and my free food..
Since I did not do any electives, so I have to copy now lor... if not, I have nothing to pass up.
Arghh....but I am so sien now that I do not feel like doing anything....
It's not that I'm bored also... I have tonnes and tonnes of work to do. I'm just plain lazy. Sigh. Lazy pig.

No comments: