Sunday, September 23, 2007

Unbreakable


- Westlife Lyrics

I suddenly loved this song.. I lost count of the number of times I've been listening to this song today...probably like a 100 times..cos' I put it on repeat the whole day..
It's so romantic, *flickers eyelashes*
sigh..
All because of Yan Yan..made me addicted to it..

On an unrelated note, this Tues is Mooncake Festival!!!..so fast hor.
I haven't had mooncakes since I came back to KL..aih. Another year without celebration.

Somemore that night is the closing of IMU Cup. Means the last and most important competition is held that night!!! Cheerleading!!! Yes, in IMU!!!! MUST SUPPORT!!!! (cos' feng feng is joining :) ). But this would mean forsaking Mooncake Festival..*glooms* I want to eat mooncake and play tanglung!!!!

I have an idea!!! Let's do it tomorrow!!! And play until midnight. Mooncake countdown!!!! Wahhh... Nyah, I'll probably be doing it alone la.. where got people so free hor.. Feeling ectremely hyper this moment. Must be the surge of cortisol..

I should sleep. Wake up tomorrow morning study for CSU and pray I don't get Dr. Francis Achike or Dr. Htin Aung.

No comments: