Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bookmarks

  1. share*enjoy life*happy together laugh*enjoy life*happy together hug*enjoy life*happy together
  2. friends come and go in our lives, but few find places so deep in out hearts that we know they'll always be with us
  3. the best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seem or even touched. They must be felt with the heart -Helen Keller-
  4. Got a friend, Heart of gold, Always kind, Never cold, Listens well, Laughs out loud.
  5. A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best thing you can be... A friend is a living treasure, and if you ahve one, you have one of the most valuable gifts in life.
  6. good books, like good friends are few and chosen, the more select, the more enjoyable
  7. you are always by my side, sharing my joys and sorrows, making my days complete, filling my heart with love
  8. I wish you... a rainbow whose colors are bright with hope, a flower whose fragrance is made of joy, a dream whose promise always shines in your heart
  9. My feet dance more lightly because of you, my heart beats more strongly because of you, my eyes see more clearly because of you, my mouth smiles more easily because of you, and I will love you because you are you
  10. Friendship is flower whose seed, if nurtured by love and care will bloom forever
  11. Your friendship has meant understanding, joy, sharing-everything good. Because of you, I've laughed a little harder, cried a little less, smile a lot for no reason. Because of you, my world is a happier place. Because of you, I felt the warm embrace of a good and lasting friendship.
  12. A friend is someone who reaches for your hand but touches your heart.
  13. Knowing you gives me a feeling of comfort that someone always cares, someone who will share my thought-no matter how crazy it seems to be!
  14. Friendship grows with love and laughter and lives in your heart forever after.
  15. Friendships are what our dreams are made of. We hold onto each other with its binding love. We stand close to each other, hand in hand, showing each other we understand. Some friends may come and go, but you are the truest friend I know.
  16. A true and lasting friendship us a flower for all seasons. It makes its start deep in the heart for mny lovely reasons. With time it grows so beautiful that few gifts can compare. With a true and lasting friendship-the kind we'll always share.
  17. Some people pass through this world and leave it just as they found it. But people like you take time to do special things that make the world more beautiful.
  18. All things bright and beautiful, all things good and true, all things fine and wonderful-all these are wished for you.
  19. Having a friend means...someone always loves you, always respects you, admires you...wants the best for you in every situation of your life. Lifts you up . Supports you. Always!!!
  20. A friend is someone whose warm loving ways can lighten our hearts and brighten our days.
  21. A friend is someone who has been by your side through many of the most important milestones in your life, celebrating with you during happy times, offering support when times get rough.
  22. I love you for all we've shared and for all we have yet to experience... I love you for all you've shown me and for all we've discovered side by side...I love you for all you are and for all we are together.

No comments: