Thursday, January 24, 2008

KKB

KKB was....how to say...

partly a waste of time.

partly a fun experience.

This is the most relaxing KKB rotation I've experienced before.
I didn't prepare at all for this rotation. Basically, I know nothing.
But amazingly, this is one rotation that doesn't require much knowledge at all.
Everyday, we end very early. Don't even have to really attend the afternoon session.
And Dr. Sasikala is so nice. It's just that unfortunately that today, which the last day, we have to get Dr. Sevu that just came back from errr his vacation..

The first day, we went to the waterfall near the hospital. Haha. I didn't go in the water cause I was lazy to climb the rocks...Looks really dangerous. But, at least I can say I've been there.

Every night, we end up at the guys' houses to play cards or just hang out. I learned a few new card games. I learned how to play bridge. It's quite fun actually. Not bad...

On the fourth day, it was Thaipusam Day. So, it was a holiday and they all decided to go to Genting and so I followed. Some went back home cause they drove and some decided to just stay in KKB. But Genting was fun. I didn't play at all. We were separated into 2. A group went to play outdoors and then some of us stayed indoors. Actually I wanted to play some indoor games but then a lot of them don't want. So, we just went shopping and walking around. We went to the arcade and played the games for points. But everything there is so expensive. Haih... We got like 306 points also cannot get too much. Each got a 30 points bookmark and I took the pen worth 120 points and also a 5 points postcard. And we also played the games that we can win toys and such. But none of us were that lucky. We just got more points. Only Vijaya won a small teddy bear. Haha... We got more bookmarks and postcards.. I also ended up buying a shawl and a hairpin. :) I also get to ride my first Genting Skyway cable car. YOohoo!!!!

This KKB experience is different. I liked it.

6 comments:

gefallener Engel said...

jeesh! your trip sounds like a holiday to me... i need a break. im gonna hav my exam in 2 weeks' time. sad, but i'm also going to the bsb concert this feb. want some goodies?

BaByStEpHiE said...

ahhahah...i wan. get like some autograph or smth

gefallener Engel said...

its impossible 2 get autographs in japan. jpn is like FILLED with stalkers so..... haihz mebe ill get u a cup or uchiwa or pamphlet. that is, if im not broke... but then i wonder if they accept credit cards 2...

BaByStEpHiE said...

wahlao...serious? so sad...ok la..some memorablia is fine too

sinlerongpo said...

Staphy... your life is so FUN FUN FUN !!! :) :) :) having so much fun in your trip

Fallen Angel aka FA... All the best in your exam !

BaByStEpHiE said...

ahhaa...thanks :)