Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Fong!!!

Yo!

Happy birthday!! Happy 21st birthday to be exact. :)
I know it reminds you that you are old dy...but nvm. It also means you have grown up....haahaha

Haih...I don't know what to say really.
Hmm...may you have a better life after this.
Hopefully you are not so depressed.
Not be too frustrated with a lot of things.
But, still if you do, I am here. :)

I am awaiting you arrival in a months time.
AND of course, the presents you're bringing back too...hehhe

You deserve a lot of good things. And you are a really good friend.
You have helped me a lot even though you do not realise.
Thank you so much for being my friend and onlining when I needed someone to talk to.

Happy birthday once again. ;p

P/S: I'm sori, wanted to put in your favourite colour ut since it's white...i think better not.

4 comments:

gefallener Engel said...

thanx. really donno wat to say. in a way or another, you helped me through a lot too. especially my overcoming my loneliness in japan. u're the best. and i mean it :)

BaByStEpHiE said...

haha...don make me emo la..haih

gefallener Engel said...

im just stating the facts...

sinlerongpo said...

wow... so touching!!! Really cool! You girls are really the best of friends!