Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ian Zing!!!

Happy 21st birthday, Ian Zing :)

I hope you liked the surprise we gave you. And the presents too, of course.

I don't know you that long. I've known you for 2 years but I think I've only gotten closer to you some time later than that.

You are are very very special person.
There are a lot of things I do not agree with you
but I do have to say that sometimes,
looking at you,
I really admire you a lot.

You are confident and responsible.
Someone who holds on to what she believes in.
And someone who is not afraid to admit her mistakes.
Someone who is God fearing.
At the same time, I think you are cute and funny. :)

I'm really happy I got to know you better. Hehe...

Happy birthday! You really do deserve a great life.
Muakssss!!!

No comments: